Tuesday, July 26, 2011

ATT at the top of the ladder

It's crazy to me how ATT has come such a long way. I remember there were so many cell phone companies like Cingular and US Cellular. I remember when I was in middle school, my best friend had a cell phone and she was one of the only ones I knew that had one in school. It was US Cellular and it looked like a huge block. Then for some time I remember phones being tiny and that was the cool thing to have. But now, it seems like everyone has forgotten about the size and is now more focused on the important things. I have a blackberry and believe me when I say that I hate it 100% of the time! The only reason I have it is because it's so easy to communicate with my whole family since my mom has a mexican blackberry. It's so easy to stay in touch with my family that lives in Mexico.
I had heard some rumors going around that supposedly the new iphone was going to have something similar to "blackberry messenger". The only reason I still have my blackberry is because of BBM.
Anyway, I think that the new iphone is going to be a must have on my birthday list to be completely honest. I'm just hoping it comes out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment